Although Brick Doctor has enjoyed a steady growth over the past 26 years, we are still a small family-oriented company with very low employee turnover. This may sound corny, but we feel just like Josh Hamilton when he described the uniqueness of the Texas Rangers’ team chemistry…he simply said, “We love each other!”
Our staff is truly our greatest asset, and we try to do everything possible to attract and keep the very best in the business of brick repair.
Many have been with us for over 15 years. Relevant work experience is critical, but equally important to Brick Doctor are matters involving self-discipline and character.
Although we realize no man is without fault, we are looking for those with a proven record of good citizenship and personal integrity, and who are interested in constantly improving…not only personally…but also collectively, as a company.
We are needing two additional Masonry Repair Specialists (highly qualified masons) and one new Project Manager. Please check us out and give us a call if you have questions, especially if you meet the following basic qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years experience as a professional brick mason, preferably with some commercial background
- Experience with masonry repairs
- No serious criminal history (must submit to criminal background check)
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (good driving record, no DUI)
- Clean-cut, professional appearance
- Fluent in English (reading and writing)
- No chemical dependencies (must submit to drug testing)
- Non-smokers preferred
If you are a highly skilled mason, both of these positions offer a perfect opportunity for you to transfer out of the high-production, new construction environment. This new career will challenge your masonry knowledge and skills more mentally and socially, and be less physically demanding than new construction.