Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. As a BBB Accredited Business in both Fort Worth and Dallas chapters, we have made a commitment to meeting the program’s strict requirements regarding how we treat your information.
BrickDr.com is a proud recipient of the BBB Online Reliability Seal. We consider all information shared by our customers and potential customers to be personal and confidential. We respect your right to privacy and therefore, we will never disclose or sell any personal information shared with us to any outside organization. Approval for the BBBOnline Reliability Seal is your assurance that BrickDr.com meets a very high standard for privacy and reliability that is recognized world-wide. Further information about the program is available at the BBB.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on our website, but also by phone, in the mail, or in person:
- Within the pages of our web site you can request appointments and make inquiries. The types of personal information collected at these pages may include: Name, Address, Email address, and Phone numbers. We may also ask optional questions about how you learned about us.
- Upon completing a job, we typically request feedback about your satisfaction with our services. This would include a short survey rating various aspects of your experience with us, and whether or not you would allow us to pass on your name and phone number as a reference to other potential customers.
- We do not collect Credit/Debit Card information online. However, even Credit Card information collected by other means is not retained by us, but destroyed immediately upon processing. Therefore, if you choose to pay by credit card you will be asked to give us new credit card information even if you are a repeat customer.
How We Use Information
- We use the information you provide when you request an appointment for our services, make a general inquiry, and/or ultimately contract with us to provide services (perform a job). We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your job.
- We use return email addresses and/or phone numbers to answer your requests, and to otherwise respond to needs you have originally initiated. Such addresses or phone numbers are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- With your permission, we may post comments you write about us on the web site, but without using your complete name (i.e., John & Mary S.). Prospective customers may then call us, identify the reference comment, and ask for your phone number to call you for a personal reference. This allows your last name to remain private, and allows us the chance to limit the number of calls you may recieve (rarely any, but never more than three per customer).
- We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in any way other than that described above, nor will we ever, without first providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
In short, we pledge to aggressively protect your privacy and respect the trust you have placed in us. Please contact us if ever you feel we can improve in any way.