Commercial Masonry Repairs and Modifications
Please don’t settle for a repair that leaves your building with a patched up appearance, detracting from yours–or your tenant’s–professional image.
Brick Doctor is capable of taking care of virtually any masonry repair or alteration you may need for your commercial building, guaranteeing the repairs will reasonably match the existing construction.
These projects include:
- Repairing brick dock damage
- Creating new door openings in CMU or brick walls
- Eliminating old window or door openings
- Building, repairing, or remodeling masonry signs
- Building or repairing brick dumpster enclosures
- Repairing and cleaning brick walkways and patios
- Repointing deteriorated mortar joints
- Replacing broken or damaged brick, block, or stone
- Repairing vehicle damage to masonry walls
- Repairing brick ovens and fireplaces
- Repairing or building with glass block
- Cast stone repairs
- Creating or re-caulking expansion joints
- Graffiti removal
- Masonry cleaning and waterproofing
BrickDoctor understands the unique demands of working in a commercial environment, such as: working around special time constraints, pedestrian and/or vehicular traffic, or meeting critical deadlines. All jobs are fully insured with both general liability and group accident protection coverage, and our quality standards satisfy the scrutiny of the most demanding property owners. Any of our repairs or additions will reasonably match, or compliment, your existing architecture.
We’re here to help—please give us a call or click to schedule an appointment today! Contact Us